YOU ASKED. WE LISTENED. You said “Everything is Cozy-this, cozy-that these days!” and, at least one of you said, “Where is my Cozy Mothergunship: Forge?” We’re on the case!
What makes a game cozy? After 3 months of pondering this like-altering question, Terrible Posture Games thinks it *just* may have cracked the case. Here’s all the goodies dropping with the update:
- A suite of 20 new Cozy Gunparts, including cute metal cat heads, comfy pillows (also made of metal), yummy metal bento lunches, cozy gift wrapped presents, cups of chamomile, flamethrowers, and more. Players asked, the devs listened; you can now strap a literal cup of tea to your unfathomably large weapon.
- New HEART Level Set and Boss: only the most emotionally swollen and treacherously spikey rooms ever for THIS update!
- New Friends! (Enemies. They aren’t friendly at all).
- SANDBOX MODE: As requested by fans, Sandbox Mode allows players to explore the Mothergunship with the full array of their collection at their disposal.
- ENDLESS MODE: The fun never ends in this mode. What’s more cozy than that?
- AND, FOR THE ADVENTUROUS: Terrible Posture Games invites players to participate in the new BETA CO-OP CAMPAIGN! Find a friend and fight through the entirety of Mothergunship’s campaign together!
- And, of course, tons more: weapon favoriting, new ways to explore your run history, tons of (cozy) bug fixes, quality of life improvements, and design adjustments.
As always, we invite you to:
- Stop by our discord to chat with devs, offer feedback, and meet other fans,
- Leave a nice review of the game to help with that algorithm!
- And, of course, keep playing!
Thanks for all the comments, feedback, and encouragement everyone! We’re looking forward to providing more updates!